• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas this year will be in the Douro valley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Actually...

The Butlins Xmas weekend at Bognor is fantastic value, good fun with lots to do for the kids, plus by the time they hit the evening show (which has got X Factor stars and a guest appearance by some people from Towie) they'll be to knackered to run around so I can have a couple of beers with some nice geezers from Essex.

Sorted.

Plus the in-laws are going away to New Zealand for 6 weeks. Supposed to be 'back packing it'. He came back from the travel agent yesterday, he'd paid £24000 for 6 weeks. Their backpacking / flights are all busness class, plus 5 star hotels. Fooking backpacking my arse.
    and i thought going to the inlaws was bad enough

Comment

Actually...

The Butlins Xmas weekend at Bognor is fantastic value, good fun with lots to do for the kids, plus by the time they hit the evening show (which has got X Factor stars and a guest appearance by some people from Towie) they'll be to knackered to run around so I can have a couple of beers with some nice geezers from Essex.

Sorted.

Plus the in-laws are going away to New Zealand for 6 weeks. Supposed to be 'back packing it'. He came back from the travel agent yesterday, he'd paid £24000 for 6 weeks. Their backpacking / flights are all busness class, plus 5 star hotels. Fooking backpacking my arse.
      Yup you definitely win crap Christmas of the year award.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I've posted this on UK Burglars Forum.

Wandsworth, Christmas, Toast Rack, Aygo and Mazda 6 outside, tacky shed in the garden, fill yer boots!

I seem to be quite a hit!

Funny that. I posted this on the same forum:

North East, Christmas, new Build, knackered Peugeot people carrier with blacked out windows and sticker saying "My other car's a BMW" outside, tiny sliver of garden.

I got no hits.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Funny that. I posted this on the same forum:

North East, Christmas, new Build, knackered Peugeot people carrier with blacked out windows outside, tiny sliver of garden.

I got no hits.
          I'll probably get them pushing fivers through the letter box.

Comment

Yup you definitely win crap Christmas of the year award.
            Anyone wishing to discover just how crap MF's christmas will be should avail themselves of this most useful linky, brought to you courtesy of MTT Googling Services.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Anyone wishing to discover just how crap MF's christmas will be should avail themselves of this most useful linky, brought to you courtesy of MTT Googling Services.
              Bob the Builder Character breakfast.

Take That Tribute band.

Mini Golf.

Come on!!!! I want it now!!!!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

"Cripes," spouted Blenkinsop, "I'll never get this trumpet mouthpiece out my ear" while surreptiously watching a large millipede crawl down the back of Smithers shorts. This was to be the start of long and passionate love affair between two very different species.

HTH, RAC
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Bob the Builder Character breakfast.

Take That Tribute band.

Mini Golf.

Come on!!!! I want it now!!!!
                  Pingu's going to be there too.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Pingu's going to be there too.
                    Don't forget the "singalong with Barny", my favourite.
                    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Well now we've bought the place in Portugal, it's going to be a holiday staple
                      Sasguru..................putting the dour into Douro!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X