• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women and powerful men

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a thing on this in one of the papers a few weeks ago. Now women are becoming more successful in their own right they are no longer so attracted to power and money, rather they are tending to look for nice arses etc just like us blokes.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
      Oh bugger - have I been out with you ? Dont recall a Janey on my long list of conquests, but you lose count after a while
      lol, no i don't think so... he's never been married for one thing!!
      "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        There was a thing on this in one of the papers a few weeks ago. Now women are becoming more successful in their own right they are no longer so attracted to power and money, rather they are tending to look for nice arses etc just like us blokes.
        oh god that doesn't really apply to me either...

my ex's have tended to be skint, ugly and fat.. oh god what have I been doing?!!!?!?!!

Comment

Originally posted by janey
          oh god that doesn't really apply to me either...

my ex's have tended to be skint, ugly and fat.. oh god what have I been doing?!!!?!?!!
          Apart from the skint (which is only true now courtesy of Jake's Mummy), I ask again, are you sure I've not been out with you ?

Comment

Of course you all realise what Prescotts new nick name is going to be don't you...

Two Shags
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
              Apart from the skint (which is only true now courtesy of Jake's Mummy), I ask again, are you sure I've not been out with you ?
              hee hee hee hee hee

Comment

Working...
              X