• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time for a new British (or English) identity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Le Rosbif View Post
    Are you not tired of all the kids in your village throwing stones at you?
    I'm not a complete social retard like you.HTH.

PS How is BNP nowadays?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Do your contracts keep being terminated for incompetence?

PS I have minions who make me tea. I report direct to the MD. HTH
      Ha ha ha. No. Unlike you I don't feel a need to spend my whole life doing the same job and I don't spend the majority of my time working, so I've been taking on a lot of short projects.

I am the MD.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I am the MD.

Not of a very succesful company though, since you don't seem to have anything to sell.
        So I was wrong to call you a disguised employee, you're not even that good.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

One of the reasons a businessman will try and build his business is so that it will have a market value. We can't just selectively pick and choose motives without diminishing incentive to succeed at all. Much better for government to put in place laws to prevent people being ripped off and otherwise keep out of the way.
          WHS, and business people may be at their best at different stages of a company's lifecycle - Some are best at starting companies and while these are small, whereas others may thrive better in a medium sized company, which the founders might risk running into the ground, and so on. So this "pass the parcel" often benefits everyone, and the companies themselves.

It's like those natural history programs which follow the progression of various kinds of scavengers on a dead whale once it has sunk to the seabed, or something like that
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
          X