• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stone Roses reunited and touring.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody music luddites!

I'm off!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
      You see, if you didn't constantly post moronic gardening threads people may have made the connection.

You see where you've gone wrong now?

Comment

A notable "performance" I remember The Stone Roses - Power Cut (The Late Show) - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I'm off!
          No you aren't.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Oh Yes.
            Got some bad news for you. Ian Brown can't sing live, well not in tune anyway. As much as the songs were good his performance is probably the worst I have ever seen.

"lets get this straight, the only thing wrong with the reading gig was Ian's vocals.

i was there too and the anticipation when the 1st few bars of I wanna be adored were played were spine tingling good, only to to be washed away by the 1st few bars of the lyrics- people were visibly shocked at how out of tune and key he was that night, people were turning to each other with dismay and shock... at the vocals, not at the music!!"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011...?newsfeed=true
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 October 2011, 22:09.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

The Stone Roses - ******* class, can't wait.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                The Stone Roses - ******* tulipe, can't wait to pull out my own teeth

ftfy
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yeah good studio band, but terrible live band with him 'singing'. Add to that the twats who like oasis tagging along to the gigs, it won't be great. If they make an album that could be good though.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

You're almost certainly right Baggy, all of the live stuff I've ever seen on TV/Youtube doesn't do the songs justice.

But, for someone of my (our?) age group, you can't not go.

Comment

He seems to have his head back on (well it's all relative)

Comment

Working...
                      X