• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Senna

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Interesting - I had him down as an arrogant cock like Schmacher too, but the film changed my mind - a bit.

I've met a few F1 drivers in my life, and they're all not what you'd consider nice people. Have dinner with one, and they'd race you to finish first. An extremely competitive bunch of people, who have an utter and complete belief they're the best at what they do. It's not a recipe for people whom you'd enjoy a pint with.

Mansell tried to charge me £15 for his autopgraph a while back when playing golf at his gaff near Exeter

Comment

Oh yes

Schumacher, Joey Barton, McEnroe...
      Ronnie O'Sullivan, MarillionFan...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
        I don't get why people feel it's great and manly to be so aggressive
        It's not great or manly, it's simply necessary to succeed in some areas, like sport.

I noted Senna was on the PS3 film service, been looking forward to watching it. I sadly missed that BBC doc on Murray Walker too.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I've met a few F1 drivers in my life, and they're all not what you'd consider nice people. Have dinner with one, and they'd race you to finish first. An extremely competitive bunch of people, who have an utter and complete belief they're the best at what they do. It's not a recipe for people whom you'd enjoy a pint with.

Mansell tried to charge me £15 for his autopgraph a while back when playing golf at his gaff near Exeter
          The words of a born Loser, nice guys finish last etc etc etc

HTH

Comment

His house is for sale.

7 bedroom detached house for sale in Merehaven Manor, Exeter, Devon, EX5

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              Ronnie O'Sullivan, MarillionFan...
              You were fine up to the last one - we're talking about flawed talent.

Comment

Only someone with great talent could create so many sockies.

Comment

The words of a born Loser, nice guys finish last etc etc etc

HTH
                  Oh you two have met now. Thought you'd be bezzies.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Only someone with great body mass could create so many sockies.
                    ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      It's not great or manly, it's simply necessary to succeed in some areas, like sport.

I noted Senna was on the PS3 film service, been looking forward to watching it. I sadly missed that BBC doc on Murray Walker too.
                      I was talking about that twat russell...

Who'd have thought that went over your head.

Comment

Working...
                      X