• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agencies that are good and ones to avoid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes
    don't listen to Mordac

he knows jack and is considered the idiot around here

Milan.

Morning Beansey. Someone upset you today, or did one of your backups fail?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

no, that was written with a smile

how are you doing ?

bit nervous meself, this week findout if the perpetual bratvurst contract will be extended past June or not

Milan.

Comment

Bit nervous meself (tomorrow nights semi final). My contract looks like it may well be extended, world cup coming up, life's looking up. How's your plan B coming along?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

glad to hear things are going well

me plan b, the first deliverable is for sale

how many would you like ?

Milan.

Comment

Don't be coy, Milan. What is it you're selling? I'm sure there are plenty of people on here (myself included) who would be happy to support a fellow contractor in a business venture with a purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
              Don't be coy, Milan. What is it you're selling? I'm sure there are plenty of people on here (myself included) who would be happy to support a fellow contractor in a business venture with a purchase.

Identity Cards
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Milan.
                Could I have fries with mine?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac

Morning Beansey. Someone upset you today, or did one of your backups fail?

aah - a tape monkey - do they still give them jobs to contrators these days?
                  "Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is."
                  - PJ O'Rourke

Comment

Milan.
                    How many of what ?

Comment

Quite right, Mordac. If it's a good product and I need one, I'll have whatever it is. I'd rather support a fellow contractor's efforts than line the pockets of some plc shareholders. However, I do need to know what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X