• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Desperate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    Not at all. All those are from professional makeup artist sites ....

You can go on youtube and see ugly people, slapping on a bit of makeup and transformed in to drop dead gorgeous people.
    Good lighting and photographic skill has a lot to do with it as well, pick peoples best angles, hide some of the asymmetry and blemishes, you can do quite a lot to deming people.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Makeup and lighting can disguise bags under eyes, but can't make them disappear.

Edit - I think she looks prettier before.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        Makeup and lighting can disguise bags under eyes, but can't make them disappear.
        No it cant, just an illusion.

But that is all that is needed, to lure a potential partner ....

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post

Edit - I think she looks prettier before.
        I do in that case as well.

Her skin looks more flawless and her bags have disappeared, but I find her smile in the before picture very cute ....

Rather than going for the flawless barbie, I always like someone a bit cute and more "real" ....

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          One of those blokes looks like Kevin Costner
          Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Good lighting and photographic skill has a lot to do with it as well, pick peoples best angles, hide some of the asymmetry and blemishes, you can do quite a lot to deming people.
            Indeed .... but as I said, have a look on youtube at some things .... Like this annoying girl:

PS: Yes I prefer her without all that slap, but im not like most men out there .... Most would prefer her tarted up.

Anyone who has been out in a pub or club in the past few decades, should know how powerful makeup can be. They transform ugly or plain girls in to stunners and teenage girls have been using makeup for decades to get in to clubs and fool people in to thinking they're at least 10 years older than they are ...

Comment

teenage girls have been using makeup for decades to get in to clubs and fool people in to thinking they're at least 10 years older than they are ...

That's what I said at my trial, but it didn't wash with the female judge.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Modern lingo is "jail bait", but you knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

It really is that bad, if you go out on the pull.

Nowadays guys are only safe on a one night stand asking to see the girls ID and then making her sign a consent form, how romantic .....

Point is, if a woman wants to deceive you on her age and make you think she is younger or older than she really is, often they will succeed. Some manage to pull it off for months at a time .....

Comment

It really is that bad, if you go out on the pull.

Nowadays guys are only safe on a one night stand asking to see the girls ID and then making her sign a consent form, how romantic .....
                    and bagging up and making sure that you see the condom (with contents) either being burnt or flushed down the toilet

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2011/02/27/...child-support/

and

http://blogs.bet.com/celebrities/ent...ing-for-sperm/
                    Last edited by Spacecadet; 13 October 2011, 19:13.
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                      and bagging up and making sure that you see the condom (with contents) either being burnt or flushed down the toilet

Man Receives Oral Sex, Ordered to Pay Child Support | MND: Your Daily Dose of Counter-Theory

and

Shooting For Sperm | Entertainment Spotlight | BET.com
                      Yea what I said will only just about protect a man from jail .....

The CSS in another matter! Ive heard similar cases to those you posted and another circumstance is quite common as well, where a man can be hounded by the CSS, even if he isnt the father, just for being a partner to a single mum for a little while.

Comment

Working...
                      X