• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Had the house valued today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    New builds, and especially apartments have been hit the hardest. Even in Manchester, new build city centre apartments have lost 50% of their value
    I am in process of buying new build apartment

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      New builds, and especially apartments have been hit the hardest. Even in Manchester, new build city centre apartments have lost 50% of their value
      Leeds has crashed too, in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I just want to hear of estate agents going bust and becoming bankrupt and then destitute and then dying on the streets from disease and hunger.

The rental market is booming - I need to pay £500 to market our house on the rental market and another £300 to be credit checked.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
          The rental market is booming - I need to pay £500 to market our house on the rental market and another £300 to be credit checked.
          Can you not find tenants without estate agents in the 21st century?

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
            We get paid the years rent in one job lot each May, and, to be frank, I don't think we'll ever have issues renting it out. We had to pay £600 to start, for what, I am still unsure...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Did he hand him a little bomb?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                We get paid the years rent in one job lot each May, and, to be frank, I don't think we'll ever have issues renting it out. We had to pay £600 to start, for what, I am still unsure...
                Gullibility Tax.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Gullibility Tax.

HTH

A tax, wow, from an estate agent? Didn't know they had that power. Thanks for another insightful look into the empty space most normal folk have a bit of grey matter.

Honestly Shaunnyboy, my girls can generate better put downs, and insults than you. I genuinely thought you described yourself as good at this?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                    A tax, wow, from an estate agent? Didn't know they had that power. Thanks for another insightful look into the empty space most normal folk have a bit of grey matter.

Honestly Shaunnyboy, my girls can generate better put downs, and insults than you. I genuinely thought you described yourself as good at this?
                    We'll add it to the ever-burgeoning list of things you don't know.
                    I never describe myself, I leave that to others. Tragically for you, the same scheme applies. That is why you are proving yourself to be about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.
                    Do carry on though, this place could do with the regular doses of cretinous vapouring that you seem so keen to provide.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

We'll add it to the ever-burgeoning list of things you don't know.
                      I never describe myself, I leave that to others. Tragically for you, the same scheme applies. That is why you are proving yourself to be about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.
                      Do carry on though, this place could do with the regular doses of cretinous vapouring that you seem so keen to provide.
                      Oh, so the peurile insults have given way to just insults?

Wow, so soon, I knew you'd already run out of wit, but them hairy palms must be giving you trouble today, but laughing at your own comments, after saying
                      I never describe myself, I leave that to others
                      is quite remarkably stupid, even for one so deficient in that department

Comment

Working...
                      X