• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Had the house valued today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    Oh, so the peurile insults have given way to just insults?

Wow, so soon, I knew you'd already run out of wit, but them hairy palms must be giving you trouble today, but laughing at your own comments, after saying is quite remarkably stupid, even for one so deficient in that department
    I have no doubt you purposely chose to spell "puerile" incorrectly, to try and give the impression that you are unfamiliar with the term.
    Didn't work.
    You are proving remarkably easy to wind up. Is the therapy not working or are you just stress-testing your stupidity by being so roundly ridiculed?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      I have no doubt you purposely chose to spell "puerile" incorrectly, to try and give the impression that you are unfamiliar with the term.
      Didn't work.
      You are proving remarkably easy to wind up. Is the therapy not working or are you just stress-testing your stupidity by being so roundly ridiculed?

Come on shaunnyboy, everyone has the right to be stupid, but stop abusing it.
      Last edited by Zoiderman; 12 October 2011, 13:43.

Comment

everyone ahs the right to be stupid,
        Yes. A right you are really getting your moneysworth out of.
        Good for you, living proof that even dullards can enjoy the internet.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Yes. A right you are really getting your moneysworth out of.
          Good for you, living proof that even dullards can enjoy the internet.

Oh shaunnyboy, laughing at yourself again, when you're being beaten like a ginger stepchild, you really shouldn't be drinking those turps again so early. It would be funny, were it not so cruel...

Comment

Oh shaunnyboy, laughing at yourself again, when you're being beaten like a ginger stepchild, you really shouldn't be drinking those turps again so early. It would be funny, were it not so cruel...
            What a curious turn of phrase. Is there something you wish to share with us?

Comment

What a curious turn of phrase. Is there something you wish to share with us?
              Come on shaunyboy, don't let your mind wander, its too small to be let out on its own

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  You're easily entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    You're easily entertained.
                    So am I.

Comment

So am I.

jesus Shaunnyboy, I could eat alphabet soup and tulip better insults than you've thrown at me

Comment

Working...
                      X