• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wales to win RWC?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    I think the English have got gloating down to a fine art !!! :-) (Anyone else sick of World Cup 1966 yet?)
    Stop being a and stick to to the subject without allowing your hatred of the English to surface

Yes Wales could do it:

The French side that played Tonga turn up and Wales beat them to get into the final
    It may yet be Australia who Wales meet in the final - they beat NZ twice in the tri nations & Australia would not have a home advantage
    If Wales go through & raise their game in the final then anything is possible

Just gotta learn the words of Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau for the final just in case
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Stop being a and stick to to the subject without allowing your hatred of the English to surface

Yes Wales could do it:

The French side that played Tonga turn up and Wales beat them to get into the final
      It may yet be Australia who Wales meet in the final - they beat NZ twice in the tri nations & Australia would not have a home advantage

Sing it in English!

This land of my fathers is dear to me
      Land of poets and singers, and people of stature
      Her brave warriors, fine patriots
      Shed their blood for freedom

Chorus:
      Land! Land! I am true to my land!
      As long as the sea serves as a wall for this pure, dear land
      May the language endure for ever.

Old land of the mountains, paradise of the poets,
      Every valley, every cliff a beauty guards;
      Through love of my country, enchanting voices will be
      Her streams and rivers to me.

Chorus

Though the enemy have trampled my country underfoot,
      The old language of the Welsh knows no retreat, <----- Welsh is based on "Old Brythonic" ya theiving scum!
      The spirit is not hindered by the treacherous hand
      Nor silenced the sweet harp of my land.

Comment

Mods. Can you lock/delete this thread please. Psycho is just going to jinx it and feck it up for the rest of us.

Ta

Pondy

Comment

LOL. To be fair I did start it mind !
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

Yes Wales could do it:

Hatred of English. Me?

Surely not :-)
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X