• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    And for some reason, I had one of these death traps...

The spare wheel lived in front of the radiator, thus totally screwing up the airflow... it always ran with the engine temperature in the red.

Zero travel in the suspension.

Sitting over the rear axle for maximum discomfort... a great motor car. Very glad to see the back of that one.
    Where did you put your tail?

Comment

My first car was a Mini. I fitted an 1100 cc engine with a high lift cam an 2" SU carb. .... the cam blow the push rods through the rocker cover.

2nd car was a 1953 Merc 190, leather bench seats, valve radio and mini bar.
      I should have kept it. A very fine car.

HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

I had one of these 10 years ago - Koni adjustables, Magnex sports exhaust, K&N filter, blue printed Power Engineering race tuned engine from 95bhp to 140bhp@7000rpm. Went through gearboxes like there was no tomorrow.

Sold it for £800 cash. And that was a bargain... first time I had standing up sex in the car using the roll bar for support.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune Green
          Mmmmmm........ BMW Z3............
          Hairdresser's car.

Comment

Working...
          X