• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't get rid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clever Hans View Post
    Oh yeah, I see now. Fair point.
    I don't geddit

Oh. So who did it first?

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
      FFS "Clever Hans"????

Could you ask Admin to change your login to ThickAsPigTulipAndSlowAsSuityHans
      Coffee is now dribbling out of my nose
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Poor fecker.

When I once arrived on the first day of a contract, the bloke I was replacing handed over the work to me - then I found out he hadn't been told he was terminated until the evening before.

Not only that, he was being screwed by his consultancy, who were taking 75% commission on what the clientco was paying them.

A born victim some might say, but a poor fecker just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          I don't geddit

Oh. So who did it first?
          Click MTT's link above. I didn't.

Not that I would have needed to - Wodewick was so impressively macho in his dismissal I assumed he had been following earlier related threads like some sort of internet Heat-reading-soap-obssessive equivalent, so would have bowed to his superior wasting of time anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X