• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't get rid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Would not work on MF - he's got skin thicker than a pig, and he punches like a girl.
    FTFY

Comment

Why don't you send him a PM?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...king-free.html
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

What bothers me most with this is the fact the client told the agent to stop paying them, thats bad to think they would do that!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Would not work on MF - he's got skin thicker than a pig, and he punches like a boxer.
          I'd be more frightened of him sitting on me. He's a fatty fat fat fat little man. I think he and Threaded must be twins. Threaded got the brains of course.

Comment

No update on this, but one of the toilets near reception has been permanently out of order for weeks.
            "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Update 2.

The guy in question has been looking increasingly agitated over the last week or two.

He had a couple of guys working with him, but apparently they couldn't take it much longer, so they've gone back to offshore for now. Not perturbed, he confidently declared he could do it all himself anyway, so has changed his email signature to read "Lead Requirements Consultant, BA, Developer, Tester, Assurance".

Client still hasn't paid his agency, but he's putting a brave face on it, acting like the agency have paid his invoices (not sure how true this is).

Yesterday the PM gave him a bit of a talking to, it looked like he was out the door at 9:00am this morning, but he's been in with the PM most of the day begging to stay.
              "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                Long story short.all the permies seem to think is beneath them.
                Think I've come across this one. Ask permie to run his own business. Simple.

Comment

From the other thread...

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  <Getting agitated stuff>

Today : Both onsite Bob's pulled off the project owing to 'margin concerns'.
                  Today : Suity told not only will I be the BA/BPM architect/Data modeller/Test script writer/UAT document writer/Trainer I will now also be required to be the lead developer.
                  :
                  <"Throws towel in">
                  :
                  Constructive crisis talks with PM ongoing
                  Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                  Update 2.

The guy in question has been looking increasingly agitated over the last week or two.
                  He had a couple of guys working with him, but apparently they couldn't take it much longer, so they've gone back to offshore for now. Not perturbed, he confidently declared he could do it all himself anyway, so has changed his email signature to read "Lead Requirements Consultant, BA, Developer, Tester, Assurance".
                  Client still hasn't paid his agency, but he's putting a brave face on it, acting like the agency have paid his invoices (not sure how true this is).

Yesterday the PM gave him a bit of a talking to, it looked like he was out the door at 9:00am this morning, but he's been in with the PM most of the day begging to stay.
                  I see what you did there. Clever, that.

Comment

Originally posted by Clever Hans View Post
                    I see what you did there. Clever, that.
                    FFS "Clever Hans"????

Could you ask Admin to change your login to ThickAsPigTulipAndSlowAsSuityHans
                    Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                    Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
                      FFS "Clever Hans"????

Could you ask Admin to change your login to ThickAsPigTulipAndSlowAsSuityHans
                      Oh yeah, I see now. Fair point.

Comment

Working...
                      X