• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life means......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded
    You sound quite unsure about your sexuality at the moment. It's difficult for me to say if it is a phase you are going through – if you are heterosexual or bisexual. Just because you have recently found females attractive and arousing does not mean that you are bisexual, it means you are discovering your sexuality. Many people become curious about their sexuality and begin to question their preferences at some point in their life – this is quite normal. Some find it is something that they are never one hundred percent sure of.
    So how does this high-falutin theory square with the fact that you're still a virgin?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      You sound quite unsure about your sexuality at the moment. It's difficult for me to say if it is a phase you are going through – if you are heterosexual or bisexual. Just because you have recently found females attractive and arousing does not mean that you are bisexual, it means you are discovering your sexuality. Many people become curious about their sexuality and begin to question their preferences at some point in their life – this is quite normal. Some find it is something that they are never one hundred percent sure of.
      I dunno about any of that, but I find your intellect and achievement sexually stimulating. I am drawn to success and you have buckets of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack
        ...you have buckets of it.
        Lard, that is. Are you a chubby chaser, Cap'n Jack?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Lard, that is. Are you a chubby chaser, Cap'n Jack?
          Well done, sasguru, you spotted the opportunity to supply the punchline and went for it like a ferret down a rabbit hole.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            He won't be for long if Cap'n Jack catches up with him...
            Yes it's time Threaded widened his circle.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Yes it's time Threaded widened his circle.
              As a martial man, I'm sure he'd welcome a good battering around the ring.

Marquis of Queensbury rules, of course.

Comment

Working...
              X