• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Been to my first Lapdance Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Would the place liven up a bit if you were to put a pin pong ball on the table? And a basketball hoop on the wall.
    so you've been to PatPong in Bangkok then?

I took my mum there once, well, it wasn't really planned, we were in PatPong for the large fake goods market but my mum fancied a sit down and a drink and my younger brother didn't know what a ladyboy was so I thought I'd open their mind a little..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I have a couple of memorable (for all the wrong reasons) experiences. They make good pub yarns.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I have a couple of memorable (for all the wrong reasons) experiences. They make good pub yarns.
        Cologne carnival starts in around 6 weeks, you can tell me then
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

I don't complain at the band at my local pub because they are not Muse.

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post

I have visions of Sticky Vicky circa 1995 in Benidorm. Might have been more bearable if she wasn't about 60 years old.

I wonder how many women test their ping pong abilities, in the name of science or a competitive nature.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              so you've been to PatPong in Bangkok then?

I took my mum there once, well, it wasn't really planned, we were in PatPong for the large fake goods market but my mum fancied a sit down and a drink and my younger brother didn't know what a ladyboy was so I thought I'd open their mind a little..
              Yes, stopped over on a leg to Oz. But we left when the women got razor blades out.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                Cologne carnival starts in around 6 weeks, you can tell me then

Comment

I think Cojak will be very pleased with the way this thread is turning out.

Comment

How common is it for the gentleman to blow their top during a dance?

Wilmslow, maybe you can field that one.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      I wonder how many women test their ping pong abilities, in the name of science or a competitive nature.
                      Mrs MF was intrigued by the young lady playing the US national anthem on a small recorder and said 'That's not possible'. A few hours later when I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom she shouted through 'Oh it is possible'. Didn't sound like the US National Anthem to me though.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X