• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Been to my first Lapdance Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    I have been trying to link The Bloodhound Gang "A lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying" but I cant get one because I am in Germany.

Never mind.
    This is on the edge of being a "wrong-un" comment

Please explain ......

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Which is why lapdancing clubs are a waste of time. Better to go to a place where you can choose which lady you want by choosing a number, paying a bar fine and taking them back to the hotel with you. You'll never come to any harm that way.

BTW. Does anyone have any rash cream???
      That reminds me, did you find any sunglasses at your place last w/end?

I seem to have mis-placed mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post
        This is on the edge of being a "wrong-un" comment

Please explain ......
        Whats to explain?
        Some youtube stuff is not available in Germany.
        The lap dancer song seemed to be appropriate for this thread.
        Be a good chap and see if you can find it on you tube and post the vid.
        Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
          Whats to explain?
          Some youtube stuff is not available in Germany.
          The lap dancer song seemed to be appropriate for this thread.
          Be a good chap and see if you can find it on you tube and post the vid.
          Ok, Something was lost in translation evidently, phew, panic averted

Thought you were advocating beating women for personal pleasure or some such nonsense !

Comment

Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post
            Thought you were advocating beating women for personal pleasure or some such nonsense !
            Only if she likes it that way. I am willing to reciprocate if she is that way inclined herself.
            Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

I too don't really see the point in paying to see some lass tease you. It's the epitome of frustration.

Only ever had one lapdance, as a group on a stag weekend to Edinburgh. We all chipped in a tenner to watch the stag get humilated in front of us by a couple of naughty girls. One showed us the northern lights (though strangely they were further south than I anticipated ) and the other did some weird routine with the stag concluding with a cigarette and his naked arse.

Shame mobile phones didn't have cameras back then or we could have blackmailed him to eternity.

A mate of mine was addicted to these places until we went to Plymouth one weekend. We only went in to have a look, and left him in there after a quick drink when it was obvious he wasn't going to leave without sampling the goods. Didn't see him again until the next morning. He couldn't remember much until he started finding receipts in his wallet. He'd paid with his card () and had half a dozen receipts for drinks and dances. He spent about 400 quid in all.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

have been to 2, the first was when we (best mate + our then gf's) were wandering around London and suddenly passed a place saying "Stringfellows" and thought "nahhh it can't be THE stringfellows", after a £15 entry and 2 VERY expensive rounds at the bar for beers and being obviously sussed as the idiots who didnt have a clue, after 3 or so dances later we left thinking WTF is so special. Just as we were leaving Chris Evans walks in with shades on (in a dark club gone midnight??) and for that extra inconspicous touch a bright white shellsuit followed by an large entourage of friends.

2nd time was a mates stag doo at Long Legs in Manchester, we paid for him to have a special dance on stage for that extra humiliating touch, another of our crowd paid for a private dance and was thouroughly dissappointed when she burst out crying mid way though apologising because it was either the coke wearing off or the fact her boyfriend left her that day but she couldnt continue and didnt charge, we left shortly afterwards. Long legs, Manchester is definately not the classiest of places.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Don't think I would have got much of a look in if I tried it. I was pretty much invisible...
                  I doubt it. Every guy that goes to Lapdancing clubs knows that the only women that go to them are bishexshual filth bags. It's a well known truth apparently. Most of them would have rather had a dance from you than the false Eastern Europeaners in these places IMO.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Would the place liven up a bit if you were to put a pin pong ball on the table? And a basketball hoop on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      Would the place liven up a bit if you were to put a pin pong ball on the table? And a basketball hoop on the wall.

I have visions of Sticky Vicky circa 1995 in Benidorm. Might have been more bearable if she wasn't about 60 years old.

Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                      Feist - I Feel It All
                      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                      X