• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Iran crisis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pascals Wager.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Pascal's

Comment

No, Pascals, it was someone elses idea so it didn't belong to him, so there, ner ner.

Comment

According to precedent, we will only invade Iran if their nuclear enrichment facilities do not exist.

Comment

C'mon threaded, don't be coy

Originally posted by threaded
            No, Pascals, it was someone elses idea so it didn't belong to him, so there, ner ner.

someone else's, shucks, you can admit it in here threaded, really your modesty is humbling.
            Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              I haven't a clue what you are on about, but I'll defend your right to say it, etc etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                someone else's, shucks, you can admit it in here threaded, really your modesty is humbling.
                I think he meant someone else other than Pascal. Personally I thought it was Houdini, but I'm probably thinking of another wager.

Comment

I think I'll leave this as an exercise for the reader.

Comment

How's your hearing, Stackpole?

Originally posted by stackpole
                    I think he meant someone else other than Pascal. Personally I thought it was Houdini, but I'm probably thinking of another wager.
                    I expect you hear a lot of whooshing noises throughout the day?
                    Why not?

Comment

If in doubt

kill everyone and let the historians argue about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X