• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Internet troll jailed for 18 weeks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Daily Mash

AS a man was jailed for internet abuse, everyone with a computer has spent the last 12 hours frantically deleting as much as they possibly can.
    Is he on here?

Wayne Hayes, an IT consultant and member of 182 sites under the pseudonym 'Sheeple69'
    The Daily Mash - Uh-oh, says everyone on internet

Meanwhile MySpace said it welcomed any abusive messages people wish to post on its site, just so they have a reason to leave the bloody thing switched on.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Daily Mash
      Human rights groups have criticised the Duffy case, saying it criminalises being an asocial f**knut
      Nail. Head.

Comment

I was curious about what offence he'd actually commited.

Think it's covered by this:

Communications Offences: Legal Guidance: The Crown Prosecution Service

Comment

Whilst he is clearly a total buttmunch, I do not for the life of me understand how people can set up pages personal or group pages and not have strict privacy controls. It seems totally bonkers to me. He shouldn't have had access to those facebook pages at all.
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Whilst he is clearly a total buttmunch, I do not for the life of me understand how people can set up pages personal or group pages and not have strict privacy controls. It seems totally bonkers to me. He shouldn't have had access to those facebook pages at all.
            Ahhh, is that the same as NASA and DARPA having crap passwords/weak security on their systems... ...and people looking for evidence of aliens...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Some of the sites he defaced were public pages of remembrance. In some cases he would make fake profiles of the people who died and post on these sites and go onto message friends and family of the deceased.

The guy deserves to be hung in all honesty, he has quite clearly demonstrated his complete lack of moral fibre, this is the type of **** who would have no qualms about putting a cat in a washing machine for lulz, etc.

You need to have a serious screw loose to derive such enjoyment from causing human suffering.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

[QUOTE=Incognito;1392507]Some of the sites he defaced were public pages of remembrance. In some cases he would make fake profiles of the people who died and post on these sites and go onto message friends and family of the deceased.
                QUOTE]

Ah - I didn't realise all of that.

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                You need to have a serious screw loose to derive such enjoyment from causing human suffering.
                Agreed.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Some of the sites he defaced were public pages of remembrance. In some cases he would make fake profiles of the people who died and post on these sites and go onto message friends and family of the deceased.

The guy deserves to be hung in all honesty, he has quite clearly demonstrated his complete lack of moral fibre, this is the type of **** who would have no qualms about putting a cat in a washing machine for lulz, etc.

How do you know that he'd have no qualms about putting a cat in a washing machine?

If in doubt then make it up, eh?

Comment

The washing machine! That's an idea if I can catch the little buggers.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

the type of **** who would have no qualms about putting a cat in a washing machine
                      Well fair do's if it has been in your wheelie bin all day!! That happens you know.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X