• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sasguru's job up for the taking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post
    I DO hope you're being ironic?

Consider using ; instead of , in your post. 3/10. Must try harder.
    Both phrases separated by a semi colon should stand alone as complete sentences. That's not the case in my post, so I used a comma.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      I don't think he was being ironic. I think he was simply pointing out the fact that as well as being dreadfully dull and tedious, your offerings are also laced with grammatical errors.

HTH

Anyone who laughs at their own posts has issues beyond this forum ......

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Both phrases separated by a semi colon should stand alone as complete sentences. That's not the case in my post, so I used a comma.
        FFS, get a room you two and shag it out of your systems!

Comment

I think he was laughing at you.
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            FFS, get a room you two and shag it out of your systems!

That's the spirit

Comment

Is that the rambling post? Did you high five yourself when you posted this pedantic cack?
              That's the one you actually quoted. Shall we add "cannot use a computer" below "struggles with reading" on the list of reasons I am starting to think you are not as clever as you claim to be?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I always need a good laugh after reading your banal witterings. If I took them too seriously I would be in danger of being sucked into the torpid oblivion that taking you seriously may engender.

Now post something interesting or retire FFS.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  I think complete sentences are a concept young birdbrain is yet to grasp.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    I always need a good laugh after reading your banal witterings. If I took them too seriously I would be in danger of being sucked into the torpid oblivion that taking you seriously may engender.

Now post something interesting or retire FFS.
                    Given I've only really posted today, I think you're deperately seeking a bite. I make you wrong sonshine.

Crack on trying butt

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                      That's the one you actually quoted. Shall we add "cannot use a computer" below "struggles with reading" on the list of reasons I am starting to think you are not as clever as you claim to be?
                      Are you always this pedantic?

Is your computer your only friend?

Bless

Comment

Working...
                      X