• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sasguru's job up for the taking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    My spider sense is tingling.

Cartography in general is interesting. I like maps.
    Equally, why / how you swerved the question ...... interesting.

I have no problem with the gays, they should be applauded for outing themselves and living without shame ......

Comment

Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post

I have no problem with the gays, they should be applauded for outing themselves and living without shame ......
      Thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud...
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Comment

Almost as interesting as your tendency to hide behind psychobabble and imply people aren't aware of their own sexuality. I'm sure the psychologists have a word for that.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Almost as interesting as your tendency to hide behind psychobabble and imply people aren't aware of their own sexuality. I'm sure the psychologists have a word for that.
            Psychobabble?

I don't think so. If having an education and a high IQ = Psychobabble; then guilty as charged.

Shall I use smaller words and concepts? Should I be blunter so you can keep up?

If you're so sure psychologists have a word for it .... by all means have a stab at it ........ come on ..... it's only one word ......

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Taking direction from "My enemies enemy is my friend..."

MF you're a and Chaffinch you're so far in the closet you can see Narnia!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

THUD!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Is that the conclusion you've drawn from my comments ??? Strange!

I'm in my 40's, have 4 children, an ex-wife and am living with my long term female partner. I wonder where it all went wrong ........

Comment

Is that the conclusion you've drawn from my comments ??? Strange!

I'm in my 40's, have 4 children, an ex-wife and am living with my long term female partner. I wonder where it all went wrong ........
                    The kids.

Comment

Psychobabble?

I don't think so. If having an education and a high IQ = Psychobabble; then guilty as charged.

Shall I use smaller words and concepts? Should I be blunter so you can keep up?

If you're so sure psychologists have a word for it .... by all means have a stab at it ........ come on ..... it's only one word ......
                      You are babbling about "sexual tension" and "projection", while accusing people of being "childish and immature" because they are amusing themselves with a bit of verbal sparring. It's pure pop psychology twaddle. It seems to me that your education consists of reading the encylcopedia cosmopolita, and your high opinion of your IQ probably comes from the quiz on the last page.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X