• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hapless Scot or Great Britain?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liking the idea of no old firm games for a few seasons. Should see some of those other tulipe Scottish dross folding up and going to the wall. The only thing worse than Scottish football is, erm, is, ah, is, um. Jeez, I just don't know if there is...

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      He plays all right when he's about to lose.
      Which is when he used to crumble - win or lose I like to see him stick it out to the end.

Murray seems to have a pretty tough route to the final - everyone else had to play 20-something seeds in the quarters and he got a proper top-10 player. And now we have #4 (Murray) Vs #5 (Tsonga)... Tsonga has been desperately trying to join the top 4 and looks extremely dangerous to me. I'd give Andy 50:50 at best against him but it should be a great game to watch. In fact both semis sound pretty great, Djokovic Vs Nadal was getting a bit dull.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Murray should beat Tsonga. He is simply better than him.

Comment

Ladbrokes have given me a £10 promotional bet on the tennis, provided I place a £10 bet during the Olympics - is Murray worth a punt?

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
            Ladbrokes have given me a £10 promotional bet on the tennis, provided I place a £10 bet during the Olympics - is Murray worth a punt?

Odds?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Odds?
              Around the 4/1 mark.

If Woger beats that other fella in the other semi, could give the wee jock a sniff
              one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                Murray should beat Tsonga. He is simply better than him.
                Statistically yes... but there is not a big gulf of class and Tsonga has had a very strong tournament so far.

Comment

On 2nd thoughts, I think the wee scotsman will choke. The £10 is on J-W Tsonga @ 10/1

one day at a time

Comment

He hasn't shown signs so far, I think he'll either win or lose fair & square.

Comment

Current odds on Betfair

Novak Djokovic is 1.78

Roger Federer is 5

Andy Murray is 5.5

Jo Wilfried Tsonga is 15

Federer a good value bet? Tsonga?

Comment