• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I know I'm a bit slow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'm a bit slow

but I can't understand what these people are saying!

If we need a Terrorism Tsar are they saying it should be a muslim?

"Britain needs terrorism tsar, says Labour MP

Britain needs a counter-terrorism minister to maintain the impetus of reform after the London bombings, a senior Labour MP said today.

John Denham, the chairman of the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee, said that the Government was in danger of losing the goodwill of Islamic community leaders because it was failing to follow up suggestions made after the attacks.

Referring to the Government taskforce appointed in the summer to make recommendations for rooting out extremism in Britain's Islamic communities, Mr Denham said its 13 members were feeling disillusioned that nothing seemed to be coming of their efforts."

Britain needs terrorism tsar
    I thought that was Bin Laden??

Ohh, I geddit - they mean ANTI- Terrorism Tsar...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
    X