• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feckity feck - Missed two VAT returns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can an IT bloke be so disorganised MF? All one needs is an Excel sheet with all the dates on and a few formula to highlight what's due.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      How can an IT bloke be so disorganised MF? All one needs is an Excel sheet with all the dates on and a few formula to highlight what's due.
      IT Bloke? IT Bloke!!!!!!

How dare you? How very dare you???!!!??

That's like me saying your doodles are the creation of a 'Psychopathic death obsessed bloke'!!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        The first time you make a mistake its an accident, the second time you make the same mistake its on purpose, and the third time you make that same mistake its no longer a mistake, its a habit.
        scourer is back!

Comment

That's like me saying your doodles are the creation of a 'Psychopathic death obsessed bloke'!!
          Perfect description but don't tell anyone
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            scourer is back!
            So he is!
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

http://www.nixonwilliams.com/images/...y%20Regime.pdf

VAT penalties are on page 3!
              "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
                Good useful read, thanks.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

MF maybe if you spent less time claiming £2.49 for a Subway deal of the day, you could use the time to do your real accounts.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

TWO Vat Returns? Well they say the memory is the first thing to go......................or do they.....can't really remember!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      MF maybe if you spent less time claiming £2.49 for a Subway deal of the day, you could use the time to do your real accounts.
                      But the free sub is one of the perks of the job.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X