• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Paintball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Nah there are higher targets on most people's hit list than you, your safe unless you stand next to.....
    I do read this section too you know?
    "Being a permy is like being married, when there's no more sex on the cards....and she's got fat."
    SlimRick

Can't argue with that

Comment

Originally posted by The Agents View View Post
      I do read this section too you know?
      If you have a that much of a guilty conscious that you assume we contrators are out to get you, maybe we are right to think your screwing us over!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

one day lads,

I will come along on a CUK meet up and get some beers in

howzat

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          If you have a that much of a guilty conscious that you assume we contrators are out to get you, maybe we are right to think your screwing us over!
          Not a guilty conscience, just a shudder at the idea of 50 contractors, stood in front of an agent, whilst aiming paintball guns. I might come to this, just to give you all a laugh/target!
          "Being a permy is like being married, when there's no more sex on the cards....and she's got fat."
          SlimRick

Can't argue with that

Comment

What's the deal here? Can anyone turn up?

Comment

Yup, just indicate on the poll above what times are best for you and I will post details here and PM people who voted or showed interest beginning of next week.

Comment

Any agent attending could just pay some contractors to be their bodyguards.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Any agent attending could just pay some contractors to be their bodyguards.
                  Where will they find a bob who will work for such a tulip fee though?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bob Spray

If a Bob comes, I fear for our life based on the wild spraying over the toilet seats in our office.

They will run out of paintballs in 3 minutes!

Comment

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X