• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just blocked up the client's toilet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    fortunately it stopped just before the level at which it would have spilt out.
    nothing fortunate about that, it's by design!
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      There's the Phantom that glides round the S-bend on release leaving the sh*tter perplexed, and the Floater that won't flush away.

What do you call a blocker?
      A brown shark?

Comment

A lot of **** threads on here today.

And for this reason I am out.

DP

Comment

And what did the pootimer application say for money earned during that time? I managed a £44 turd earlier in the year (before tax)

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            But it was one heck of a big movement. Got pretty frightening when the flush water started to build up but fortunately it stopped just before the level at which it would have spilt out.

Had to scarper out of there well quick, luckily only one guy saw me exit through the main Gents door. Hopefully he won't try to use that cubicle.
            Someone at clientco did that this morning. It was so big that one end of it was poking out of the water

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by minsky1 View Post
              A brown shark?
              I like Shark, except I'd use it as the name of one that pokes out of the water (as in "we're gonna need a bigger boat").

I suppose a Blocker is as good a name as any.

Comment

I like Shark, except I'd use it as the name of one that pokes out of the water (as in "we're gonna need a bigger boat").

I suppose a Blocker is as good a name as any.
                I went into a cubicle at clientCo a few weeks ago and someone had left a massive piece in the loo. It was about 2 inches wide and I could see at least 4 inches long with plenty hidden in the u-bend. I immeditely turned around and left the cubicle. Someone walked in the loo at the exact moment I left the cubicle and all I could find was "It wasnt me" as I darted into the cubicle next door and he darted in to one with the depth charge.

To push out a piece like that I assume the offender is taking things up his ring to stretch it to that kind of huge diameter. How embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                  To push out a piece like that I assume the offender is taking things up his ring to stretch it to that kind of huge diameter. How embarrassing.
                  Sometimes a normal arse can stretch like that. Like a woman giving birth.

Comment

Sometimes a normal arse can stretch like that. Like a woman giving birth.
                    Yes but it would bleed

Comment

Toilet blocking I think is beyond your control so can be forgiven. It's wazzing all over the toilet seat that I think is unnacceptable. I think people found guilty of this should be banned from client co facilities and be forced to us ea bog in a bag (as seen on Drangon's den!)
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X