• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best anti-Brownstuff rant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best anti-Brownstuff rant

Marvellous rant
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Gordo the Gobblin' King must die now, not later. Die, die, die, you incompetent piece of dried-out, white dogtulip, like what you don't see around 'ere anymore, eeeeh. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, unless I thought that, by peeing in strategic places, it might be possible for me to prolong your agony, you triple-cursed, knob-rotting, savings-*******, wealth-destroying weeping sore on the hairy, sweaty scrotum of humanity.
    The sheer eloquence of this rant has made me swoon in admiration.

Comment

He belongs to us. He will be like us.

Comment

Tame tulipe

This guys hatred blogg is nothing more than a childs rant against authority.

He needs to raise his game.

1. Brown may he live to be 200 years old - so he can go insane watching everyone he loves die!

2. Shame his missus didn't have twins first time around so he could watch two children die

3. Brown - the scu m F v ck voters of this country deserve nothing less (or more)

4. Brown - social security keeps the scum in their place.

5. Brown - need I go on.

someone let me know when the blogger catches up!
        Last edited by vista; 12 April 2006, 21:59. Reason: typo

Comment

I particularly liked his use of the word mons. Most foul mouthed rants, are, well, just foul mouthed, but by using mons the whole piece is lifted in some way difficult to describe.

First class rant.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            I particularly liked his use of the word mons. Most foul mouthed rants, are, well, just foul mouthed, but by using mons the whole piece is lifted in some way difficult to describe.

First class rant.
            I thought he meant Venus Mons but forgot the Venus.

Good rant anyway, and he is right. Brown is an utter c

Comment

Blimey! Makes my rant look positively insipid.

Gordon is a Moron

Comment

Working...
              X