• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conspiracy theories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to thank Jake's Daddy for setting the record straight...

I am pleased (and I'm sure Jake will be relieved) to hear this.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
      Eh? The flights originated inside the US

Mailman
      Maybe, but they would have been spotted anyway.

You're clearly not in an IR35 friendly mood today.

Comment

These conspiracies are no more far fetched than:

1/ Iraq had WMD
        2/ Saddam was behind 911

Now what kind of looney would believe those?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          These conspiracies are no more far fetched than:

1/ Iraq had WMD
          2/ Saddam was behind 911

Now what kind of looney would believe those?
          Rubbish.

This is authenticated video evidence of the 9/11 questions I've stated above, there is no other evidence only theories and speculation and poor intelligence that demonstrated your examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            Rubbish.

This is authenticated video evidence of the 9/11 questions I've stated above, there is no other evidence only theories and speculation and poor intelligence that demonstrated your examples.
            So its a matter of wheter you choose to believe the Government conspiracy theory or the non Government variety.

Personally, and I have researched this topic at great length,my view is the US government were aware that an attack had been planned.

However certain elements within the Government who had a direct interest in the Millitary Industrial complex stood down the US forces on that day to let the attack happen to justify their political and global agenda.

Ask yourself, who benefited from the attack,and there you will find a pointer.
            Last edited by Central-Scrutiniser; 13 April 2006, 12:25.
            If you have done no wrong then you have nothing to fear ...perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Central-Scrutiniser

Ask yourself, who benefited from the attack,and there you will find a pointer.
              To IR35 exemption?

Comment

Ask yourself, who benefited from the attack, and there you will find a pointer.
                Well, that's a tough one.

US economy was severely damaged, which hardly benefits the power elites.

The left and right in the US were sharply divided when the Bush administration predictably took action against other targets, causing internal unrest and mass protests on a regular basis.

The US is in a never ending war in the Middle East, which will be used to justify further attacks and which has given the left a monopoly on morality (They’ve all come out from under their rocks).

The US reaction has been a propaganda coup for the perpetrators, certainly not just within the Arab world.

Iraq has caused an irreparable rift between the United States and Europe. Who has always wanted that?

Also who has benefited from rising fuel prices?

Seems pretty straightforward to me. Let’s face it, America can't even cover up torturing a few people in Iraq and somehow they plotted and carried out a massive conspiracy?

Comment

but Dubya did get to play with his toy soldiers
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G
                    Well, that's a tough one.

US economy was severely damaged, which hardly benefits the power elites.

The left and right in the US were sharply divided when the Bush administration predictably took action against other targets, causing internal unrest and mass protests on a regular basis.

The US is in a never ending war in the Middle East, which will be used to justify further attacks and which has given the left a monopoly on morality (They’ve all come out from under their rocks).

The US reaction has been a propaganda coup for the perpetrators, certainly not just within the Arab world.

Iraq has caused an irreparable rift between the United States and Europe. Who has always wanted that?

Also who has benefited from rising fuel prices?

Seems pretty straightforward to me. Let’s face it, America can't even cover up torturing a few people in Iraq and somehow they plotted and carried out a massive conspiracy?
                    Interesting response Nicky.

From my perspective the benefactors were elements within the Millitary Industrial complex.

The losers were the US domestic economy and the image and crediblity of the US which has been tarnished by, in my opinion, the flawed decision to invade Iraq and more damning the absence of a post war invasion plan which led to the resignation of Tommy Franks after he had led a brilliant millitary campaign.

There were better ways to topple Saddam than the approach they took.

As it stands I expect to see Rumsfield taking much of the blame and expect to see his retirement from office sooner rather than later.

Meanwhile,almost incredibly, Saudi Arabia, sponors of international terrorism and incubator of Bin Laden,managed to escape with no sanctions.

Was that because of the unseemly Oil Business relationship between the House of Saud and the Bush family ?

In my opinion the US administration are fighting the wrong war in the wrong place, the invasion of Iraq has damaged the US in many ways ,whilst Iraq seems to be slipping from a secular state into a larger Iran.

And as for nine eleven, I am still at a loss as to why the rubble was shipped out hastily to China.

Last edited by Central-Scrutiniser; 13 April 2006, 14:38.
                    If you have done no wrong then you have nothing to fear ...perhaps.

Comment

I heard one of the US shock-jock DJs arguing that the Germans had done it, in order to devalue the dollar against the euro at some important point.

Comment

Working...
                      X