• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conspiracy theories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon
    I also hear that Father Christmas doesn't exist, but that is just bollox...
    I can confirm that this rumour is indeed bollox. FC visited my humble abode this year bringing a nice new bike for Jake, and a PS2 for me.
    So there, living proof that FC does exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
      There are lots of children on this board.
      And for the removal of doubt, I am not joking.

(DG in 'FFS, Doctor Who baddies? I need some serious chemical stimulation round about now' mode)
      Fair comment DG. There are even some on here who believe in Adam, Eve, talking snakes and so on. Those crazy kids.

Xeno in 'respect the community' mode
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
        They make some of you guys look like rocket scientists!
        Just thought I'd get this one in before Threaded gets his phosphor-bronze toolkit out...

Some of us are ex-rocket scientists.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
          if anybody knows why the debris was sent to China I would be very interested to know.
          It wasn't sent, it made its own way there via the syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            Some of us are ex-rocket scientists.

well, it's not brain surgery is it ?

Ive always wanted to say that.

cue Threaded....

Comment

Caught up short

Originally posted by Xenophon
              Fair comment DG. There are even some on here who believe in Adam, Eve, talking snakes and so on. Those crazy kids.

Xeno in 'respect the community' mode

Xeno, you are, of course, correct. Fulsome apologies if I offended any of you Dr. Who baddies, you are of course perfectly entitled to play at being whoever you want to be. as Alf would say (except he would post all of the song, andit's a biggie)

"It's alright Ma, it's life and life only."
              (Bobby Dylan)

Have fun kids, ignore the grizzly killjoys and don't play with matches.
              Oh, and one other thing. Galactic credits aren't allowable currency on eBay.
              Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by 560SEC
                But for a slightly more reasoned analysis... take a look at this...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

Far from water-tight, I agree... but the description of the destruction of WTC 7 raises a set of valid questions...

Especially when compared to the 'official version' of events...
                I agree and have seen an alternative view of what happened around 9/11. Some serious questions for consideration, as I recall are these:

What were those strange flashing lights just before they crashed into the towers? What was the undercarriage of the terrorist planes carrying? They didn't suggest passenger flights at all.

Why did the two Towers destruct the way they did? The way they fell and the particle size of the debris had all the hallmarks of a straightforward detonation causing controlled explosions. The TTs were made of reinforced steel, therefore they would never have destructed the way that they did due to the planes crashing into them, apparently, according to US fire experts and civil engineers.

Why was there such secrecy over the debris clear up operation?

Why wasn't the military on full alert when this happened? It seemed that every military plane was deliberately enticed away somewhere else. Why weren't the terrotrist planes on radar before they entered US air space?

Why did building 7 get destroyed? Had the impact on the twin towers been genuinely caused according to official findings in the 9/11 Commisssioners Report then building 7 would have escaped destruction. So what destroyed the building?

Why was the hole in the Pentagon smaller than the width of the plane wingspan that crashed into it?

I personally don't think that the amount of expert opinion over all the above points amounts to a barmy conspiracy theory by anti Butulipes. I definitely think that there was something fishy going on that has never been properly investigated and accounted for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                  Fulsome apologies if I offended any of you Dr. Who baddies, you are of course perfectly entitled to play at being whoever you want to be.
                  You belong to us. You will be like us.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                    Why wasn't the military on full alert when this happened? It seemed that every military plane was deliberately enticed away somewhere else. Why weren't the terrotrist planes on radar before they entered US air space?
                    Eh? The flights originated inside the US

Mailman

Comment

I believe the phrase is

Originally posted by Cyber Controller
                      You belong to us. You will be like us.
                      all your base are belong to us?
                      Why not?

Comment

Working...
                      X