• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Hamster asleep on its wheel?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    You know MF, not with a bang but a <sniff>!
    Actually you sad fecker, my wifes extremely ill & I've been off work for a bit & trying to balance work, hospital/doctors/appointments and looking after the kids. Funnily enough I really don't care what a sad loser on the internet thinks and so you'll excuse me when I can't really be bothered to get worked up or continue the usual General nonsense we all participate in.

Sorted out childcare now back in the office but still going to be too busy to post. That the flounce you wanted.

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You know MF, not with a bang but a <sniff>!

Ah he's back......so no flounce then ?

Seriously though, hope your Mrs gets her illness sorted. Mine had a mini-stroke about six years ago and coping with jobs/kids/hospital visits/house etc is tough going. I expect to see you back here acting like a c**t in the near future :-)
      Last edited by TestMangler; 23 August 2011, 09:17.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Actually you sad fecker, my wifes extremely ill & I've been off work for a bit & trying to balance work, hospital/doctors/appointments and looking after the kids. Funnily enough I really don't care what a sad loser on the internet thinks and so you'll excuse me when I can't really be bothered to get worked up or continue the usual General nonsense we all participate in.

Sorted out childcare now back in the office but still going to be too busy to post. That the flounce you wanted.

<sniff><sniff>Using your wife as an excuse, you sad bastard!

Why would you even post personal details like that?

Comment

<sniff><sniff>Using your wife as an excuse, you sad bastard!

Why would you even post personal details like that?

Go f**k yourself.
          Last edited by administrator; 23 August 2011, 09:43. Reason: Not clever.

Comment

I am tumescent with the thought of an mf flounce

And 10/10 for bedwetting
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your wife. I thought Kleine-Levin was fairly benign, and at worst you were busy hoovering, ironing, etc.

And one for you too:

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                I am tumescent with the thought of an mf flounce

And 10/10 for bedwetting
                I had to look that one up:
                This swelling includes expanding caunt...

Tumescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Nope.

Go f**k yourself.
                  Yep.

Comment

Poor form Suity.

Especially considering the hissy fit you threw when MF mentioned your forename.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Poor form Suity.

Especially considering the hissy fit you threw when MF mentioned your forename.
                      For the record that was Clippy.

Comment

Working...
                      X