• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B: Hurricane Irene

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Good luck!

Get a rain coat!!!
    And a live web cam, so we can join in on the action.

Comment

I hope it's a f***ing great blow job wxman.

Comment

BBC News - Hurricane Irene hammers Bahamas on way to US

The NHC said it expected Irene to grow into a category four storm on Thursday with winds of 135 mph.

Comment

Interesting forecast...

It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Yep, New York and Long Island are going to take a kicking if it carries on that way.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I am in location in North Carolina and am planning to move to my final target area of Atlantic Beech. this should be just about ground zero for thje first point of USA landfall. Here the strongest winds will be felt. The USA media has gone nuts because of the NYC impact (Was quite before)

Web cam URL so that you can following on the intercept. (However I wont start streaming until Friday)

Live GPS and WebCam Tracking Tool
              www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
                I am in location in North Carolina and am planning to move to my final target area of Atlantic Beech. this should be just about ground zero for thje first point of USA landfall. Here the strongest winds will be felt. The USA media has gone nuts because of the NYC impact (Was quite before)

Web cam URL so that you can following on the intercept. (However I wont start streaming until Friday)

Cool! I look forward to watching, if not hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post

Will the GPS show relative height above the sea level?

Get some lead boots...

Comment

What's the current forecast? Most of the time I'm ghoulishly disappointed with projected giant storms heading for cities, as they swerve or disappear.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      What's the current forecast? Most of the time I'm ghoulishly disappointed with projected giant storms heading for cities, as they swerve or disappear.
                      It's the hot air from car exhausts that makes them change direction.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X