• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Death to all squirrels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Killing for fun is not the same as killing for food. The latter is a fact of life and the former is practised by sadists. I don't harbour any doubt that you will have trouble separating the two scenarios however. You should be on some kind of register.
    What a simpleton

I think the difference is clear, but I wouldn't expect you to understand it. I assume you live in a flat in a city and watched tales from the riverbank when you were a kid ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      What a simpleton

I think the difference is clear, but I wouldn't expect you to understand it. I assume you live in a flat in a city and watched tales from the riverbank when you were a kid ?
      Perhaps if you hadn't shot all the foxes, you wouldn't have a squirrel problem.

I think you're both approaching the same point here?

Comment

Perhaps if you hadn't shot all the foxes, you wouldn't have a squirrel problem.
        Yup, never thought of that. Foxes are famous for their ability to bound up trees chasing squirrels

If I hadn't shot the foxes, the free range chicken shelves might have been a bit emptier though

If you seriously think that farms etc don't actually HAVE to kill vermin in the course of food production, then you really need to get yourself a wider look at life. Are you seriously saying that if you found a pregnant rat under your floor boards, you'd talk to it and post cheese down the cracks in the floor ?

Comment

What a simpleton

You should go to some warzone and shoot at people who would to like to shoot back. If you come back you likely wouldn't find shooting squirrels and other animals fun.

Comment

Yup, never thought of that. Foxes are famous for their ability to bound up trees chasing squirrels

If I hadn't shot the foxes, the free range chicken shelves might have been a bit emptier though

If you seriously think that farms etc don't actually HAVE to kill vermin in the course of food production, then you really need to get yourself a wider look at life. Are you seriously saying that if you found a pregnant rat under your floor boards, you'd talk to it and post cheese down the cracks in the floor ?
            Pssst......they don't eat cheese you moron.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
              Pssst......they don't eat cheese you moron.

OK, catfood and chocolate then (they do eat that btw).

Comment

You're still confusing rats with squirrels, however going with your rat theme, if I were to get rats, they would have to be removed and some chicken wire or other materials would have to be sourced to block up the rat entrance. Because simply killing said rat is unlikely to be anything but a short term solution to your hypothetical rat problem.

Comment

You're still confusing rats with squirrels, however going with your rat theme, if I were to get rats, they would have to be removed and some chicken wire or other materials would have to be sourced to block up the rat entrance. Because simply killing said rat is unlikely to be anything but a short term solution to your hypothetical rat problem.
                  But you would have someone kill it for you ?

Pest controllers don't come in and take them away to rat foster homes. Sorry to break that to you.

OK, give that you would have a rat removed (and killed out of your view by a pest controller), what would you do if you discovered a squirrel under your floorboards ?

Comment

So you want to take out a contract to murder a pregnant grey, but you like the red ones.
                    Reds are more timid and avoid humans if possible.

Whose sock puppet are you?
                    Right - I forgot on male dominated sites women are allowed to have their own views.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

But you would have someone kill it for you ?

Pest controllers don't come in and take them away to rat foster homes. Sorry to break that to you.

OK, give that you would have a rat removed (and killed out of your view by a pest controller), what would you do if you discovered a squirrel under your floorboards ?
                      Lots of people aren't aware that there are certain wildlife that have to be killed if captured, and can't be resettled else where.

Oh and the squirrels will probably overdose on some of the chemicals in the shed so actually trapping and disposing of them is more humane.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X