• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hot hot hot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left work an hour ago, in the beer garden now. 35 degrees at the minute. Wondering about that roast chicken....
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So you're posting to CUK while in the beer garden? I feel sorry for you ...

Does soemone want to quote me?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

sasguru
        Better than AtW
        This message is still hidden because sasguru is on your nork list.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          It's been mid twenties all day here and now, just as I'm about to leave work wearing a short sleeve shirt it's started pnissing down. Thunder and lightning!

bollox
          Sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Can you still get watneys red barrel?
            Thats "bleedin' Watney's Red Barrel" and no you can't. have a Monty Python sketch instead.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

HTH

Comment

Pooperscoop, since he has no mates.
                WHS

Comment

I've just spent a week or so in sunny France, and the last thing I thought of doing is posting on here.

But if I had to live abroad again, I'd also probably post a lot about how good it is, to keep myself cheered up. Psychology I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    I've just spent a week or so in sunny France, and the last thing I thought of doing is posting on here.

But if I had to live abroad again, I'd also probably post a lot about how good it is, to keep myself cheered up. Psychology I suppose.
                    Quite. I guess all the Germans are tittering and calling him insellafen (island monkey) behind his back
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Quite. I guess all the Germans are tittering and calling him insellafen (island monkey) behind his back
                      Public quotation service for the benefit of those who wrongly added sasguru to Ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                      X