• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hot hot hot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    26 at minute, it's 9:30am.

Not looking forward to the afternoon, already the screen is a blur.
    Never mind later on this evening you can sit in your kitchen winking like a dervish.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

sasguru
      Better than AtW
      This message is hidden because sasguru is on your ignore list.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Never mind later on this evening you can sit in your kitchen winking like a dervish.
        Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        sasguru
        Better than AtW
        This message is hidden because sasguru is on your ignore list.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Who needs to sit in the kitchen to do that?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Since he got tagged, AtW.

Comment

Pooperscoop, since he has no mates.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well it's 55 degrees where I am and I've got ten litres of beer to get through before lunch and I've just got out of my three hundred metre pool with views over the Himalayas AND the Caribbean. Beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Well it's 55 degrees where I am and I've got ten litres of beer to get through before lunch and I've just got out of my three hundred metre pool with views over the Himalayas AND the Caribbean. Beat that.
                  Farenheit, Watneys Red Barrel and a Readers Digest Atlas I presume. Personally I'm sitting naked (well, just my reliable leopardskin thong on) by the pool with a nice bottle of wine in the cooler next to me (and some strange, quite gay, cigarettes I bought at a Tabac)
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Farenheit, Watneys Red Barrel and a Readers Digest Atlas I presume. Personally I'm sitting naked (well, just my reliable leopardskin thong on) by the pool with a nice bottle of wine in the cooler next to me (and some strange, quite gay, cigarettes I bought at a Tabac)
                    Can you still get watneys red barrel?

Comment

It's been mid twenties all day here and now, just as I'm about to leave work wearing a short sleeve shirt it's started pnissing down. Thunder and lightning!

bollox

Comment

Working...
                      X