• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evidence discredits theory of evolution for ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill
    Sorry DG...

Why is Dyslexic such a difficult word?

If nothing sticks to Teflon, how does teflon stick to the pan?

Comment

How come there's only one Monopolies Commission?
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
        did you just make that up?
        If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

- J. Goebbels

Comment

Originally posted by meridian
          If nothing sticks to Teflon, how does teflon stick to the pan?
          And how does it stick to itself?

Comment

This working from home lark is excellent, I get to veg out in front of my TV watching God TV, Daystar etc and get to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to a section of society that is so out of touch with morality they would not know idolatory if it came and bitch slapped them and called itself "secular humanism".
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
              This working from home lark is excellent, I get to veg out in front of my TV watching God TV, Daystar etc and get to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to a section of society that is so out of touch with morality they would not know idolatory if it came and bitch slapped them and called itself "secular humanism".
              There you go, confusing morality with religion...

Comment

Originally posted by Chico

Is this guy for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek

Is this guy for real?
                  Sadly, yes.

Besides, I thought it was far past time another of us Dr Who monsters stopped lurking and started posting.

Comment

Dr Who is crud

Much preferred Star Trek as it has far better production quality , much slicker sets and more believeable characters.

Dr Who had just too many budget monsters , even at a very young age it was easy to see that the Dr Who monsters were just adults dressed up to look scary , but using a coulored pair of tights over your head and some bits of cardboard stuck on in Blue Peter fashion just didnt make me pi$$ my pants.

Even the weapons on Star Trek were good , you could imagine pointing thoes phasers at someone and giving them a good blasting , and what did Dr Who have ... Some water pistol they had bought from wollies and stuck a few more bits on so you wouldnt notice , you could almost see the Bostik drying.

And as for that police box , what the feck is that all about , do you not realise the melting point of a police box , re-entry burn up would be an absolute certainty.

OK so someone is probably going to tell me it was a special high melting point police box , but what the feck it just looked like something that the police had chucked out , then the BBC props dept. had subsequently salvaged it from a skip along with most of the other props.

Oh as I am in full ranting flow here , Darleks , the only thing I can say about them is that they are the Skoda's of the scary alien world , such low cost interplanitary inhabitants wouldnt make it past envelope design stage. And what was that bog plunger arm for ? were they hoping to suck their enemies to death ?

Sorry guys but no one was fooled by your barstardised "Victory" patented bog flush chains or your sticky back plastic control panels , result is "You must try harder"

In fact the only good bit about Dr Who was the music at the start , which strangely enough , when it ended, signalled the start of Star Trek on the other channel , and hence a good time to grab the TV controls.

Note to all you Darlek fans , your backing a looser , try coming back as Spock , Kirk or Scotty.
                    Last edited by Bitbucket; 13 April 2006, 09:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitbucket
                      Dr Who had just too many budget monsters , even at a very young age it was easy to see that the Dr Who monsters were just adults dressed up to look scary , but using a coulored pair of tights over your head and some bits of cardboard stuck on in Blue Peter fashion just didnt make me pi$$ my pants.
                      The best one was a monster made of Licorice Allsorts.

Comment

Working...
                      X