• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey Beaker!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Hardly surprising looking at you in your facebook pictures

Nice knowing ya ...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Oh, and beaker - does noise-cancelling work?
      I had a few pairs of Sennheisers but my latest pair went quiet in one ear and I thought I was going deaf until I tried them the other way. So I went for some cheaper JVC ones, that also have a volume control and mic for use with an iPhone etc...

From my experience I either lose them or break them, so I can't justify spending too much...

IMHO anything that sticks in your ear without falling out can be considered "noise cancelling"
      Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Thanks beaker.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I've got some moulded in ear monitor (that I use when riding the motorbike) and they are without a doubt the best thing I have ever bought.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Sennheiser. Nuff said!
            Once upon a time I would have said WSS. Owned and abused them for years.

After shelling out that little bit extra (£70 for the MMX 100s) for Beyer Dynamics... I'll never go back to Sennheiser again.
            BD are the dogs' danglies. **** Sennheiser.

Comment

Got these in the end. Nice.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AKG-K450BLU-...5737698&sr=1-1
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
              X