• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business committments require early sneer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business committments require early sneer

I will be out from dawn to dusk tomorrow as will be manning our stand at an educational trade show. Contract is at security cleared site so I will probably not have internet access next week.

Therefore, I will have to sneer at any contractless losers a day earlier than planned.

SNEEEEEEEEEEER!

Well sneeeered Xog. I hope the vast collective of losers take note.

Comment

I felt sneered at too on account of being out of work (but not out of contract) - it was an excellent sneer and cut me to the quick. I shall go round the garden tonight looking for a slug to salt in reprisal.

Comment

As a sad permie giant alien lizard, I shall further my plans for world domination, purely due to your unwarranted sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

Sob.

Fart.

Still haven't fixed the gas exchange unit...

Comment

at security cleared site
          Bloody hell, just what level of clearance did you manage to pass?

If I read in the press that Prince Charles's prize organic rhubarb has been attacked by Al Quaida sponsored suicide slugs I'll know exactly who to blame.

Comment

Working...
          X