• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many times have you been banned/reprimanded?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never.

Though apparently MF tried to ban me during his time as moderator but it didn't seem to work.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

One ban. For swearing for ****'s sake! Won't be doing that again.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

4 of my sockies have been permabanned.. sniff R.I.P

Comment

The first rule of bans is not to talk about bans.....

Had quite a number of well earned infractions for being a tit in the professional forums.

No bans todate that I can remember.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I think it is fundamentally unfair that those who got perm banned can't respond to this question.

Comment

2 bans and 2 infractions.....................so far!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                One ban. For swearing for ****'s sake! Won't be doing that again.
                That was under the previous management - four years ago. Get over it!
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Never had any of those. Had a warning PM once.

But then again I am hardly on here all day
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

None. Lame. I need to try harder.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I've had a couple of PM asking me not to do naughty things with the tag cloud but no bans.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X