• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

(Illegal) Things we did as kids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Fiddling with old men when I was 5
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

got nicked a couple of times when I was a nipper but was always when drunk: d&d, fighting, handling stolen good - all sounds much worse than what happened.... luckily when sober im quite cowardly of the authorities so managed to keep a clean criminal record....

was about to say i would never have looted but remember the newagents catching fire and going back days later and emptying the stock room of smoke damaged chocolate along with about 200 other kids.... but that was more of a service - waste disposal
      sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
        got nicked a couple of times when I was a nipper but was always when drunk: d&d, fighting, handling stolen good - all sounds much worse than what happened.... luckily when sober im quite cowardly of the authorities so managed to keep a clean criminal record....

was about to say i would never have looted but remember the newagents catching fire and going back days later and emptying the stock room of smoke damaged chocolate along with about 200 other kids.... but that was more of a service - waste disposal
        In truth, I've been arrested on four occassions. Twice in the UK and twice abroad. Once in Thailand (which I don't recommend). Never for stealing/looting/rioting mind and all over ten+ years ago when I was in my 20's & booze was involved in every case.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I did something very very bad when I was a teenager and working. Also qualifies as a cringeworthy moment in an extreme way. Nothing deliberate and nobody got hurt but would result in serious jail time.

I got away with it but even after all these years I daren't mention it as it would be acted on if the authorities found out.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            I did something very very bad when I was a teenager and working. Also qualifies as a cringeworthy moment in an extreme way. Nothing deliberate and nobody got hurt but would result in serious jail time.

I got away with it but even after all these years I daren't mention it as it would be acted on if the authorities found out.
            Did you look after the tax affairs of Ken Dodd & Lester Piggot?

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
              Using a washing line to tie two opposite door knockers together across the street, then knocking on both doors at once and running away.
              Slam...slam...slam. Hours of fun :-)
              How long are your arms?????
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                Did you look after the tax affairs of Ken Dodd & Lester Piggot?
                I wish it was that simple.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
                  Using a washing line to tie two opposite door knockers together across the street, then knocking on both doors at once and running away.
                  Slam...slam...slam. Hours of fun :-)
                  Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  How long are your arms?????
                  Spacecadet, I don't think you're meant for a job requiring analytical skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Touching a girls bottom. (I was 5yo)
                    Front or back?
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

I was double double dared to stick my hand into a partridges nest (in a burrow in the ground) and get the eggs
                      the mummy bird flew right into my face battered me about the ears with her wings and pecked me on the forehead, but I got the egg.
                      It wasnt illegal then, but it is now, so it's more the retrospective legislation that Im worried about
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X