• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should the EDL be supported ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    I support the EDL. But as I clearly have an intellect that is smaller than a vole's wedding tackle, I don't expect to be taken seriously by anyone on here
    FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Where is the AndyW for fuhrer option?

Comment

This is not a valid poll. Where is the AndyW option?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm behind them. Let them crack some heads.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            FTFY

I think I've displayed a little more intellect in my posts that you have in yours..

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              I think I've displayed a little more intellect in my posts that you have in yours..
              From this point on, all bets are off!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                What about the "No, I don't support them but let them give the "rioters" a good kicking anyway to save the police getting into trouble for doing it" option?
                It would be very difficult to put them back in their box after the events.

Unfortunately we have to rely on an ineffective Police force that only knows how to arrest after the crime rather than preventing crime in the first place.

The vigilante groups will only cause more problems.

Some idiot on Twitter mentioned sending the army in. FFS, they're even less qualified to Police.
                Last edited by Churchill; 10 August 2011, 11:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Unfortunately we have to rely on an ineffective Police force that only knows how to arrest after the crime rather than preventing crime in the first place.

Some idiot on Twitter mentioned sending the army in. FFS, they're even less qualified to Police.
                  Yeah, I know.

It's just they (the rioters/looters) are a bunch of stinking little scrotes with no respect who do need a good kicking, whoever dishes it out.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It is rather tempting to show them what "inflicting on their human rights" really means.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

The EDL are islamaphobic, not racist (allegedly). The rioting has not been caused by disaffected Muslim youths. The BNP will be the ones who make capital out of this.
                      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                      X