• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looting in Clapham

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The reporter nearly got beaten up for taking pictures of the tulips.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

BTW the title of this thread is wrong - The area around Clapham Junction Station is actually Battersea.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just seen the news - shocking - looks like a war zone.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            BTW the title of this thread is wrong - The area around Clapham Junction Station is actually Battersea.
            Apparently it's kicking off on Clapham High Street too. Haven't seen it mentioned on the news yet though.

Comment

Tomorrow Crystal Palace is my prediction. That has "changed" enormously since I lived there in 82 as well.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Started in the last hour. Kids as young as 10 walking off with clothes, cigarettes. Debenhams ransacked.

Big group of youths against the police, the police backed off, then people turning up in cars.

All organised on Twitter.

Clippy would approve, allegedly.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

The BBC news talking to an expert in gangs.

Basically saying it's the black gangs that inhabit parts of London that have put their differences aside(ie. stabbing each other) and joined forces to take on the police and basically be a bunch of ******* *******. Let's stop beating about the bush here and start battering people. This isn't happening in white areas. This is black gang culture.

I blame JLS.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Tomorrow Crystal Palace is my prediction. That has "changed" enormously since I lived there in 82 as well.
                    I reckon Westfield.
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      I reckon Westfield.
                      Well, lets just start ticking these off then

Gang Lists - www.londonstreetgangs.com
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X