• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Looting in Clapham

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Looting in Clapham"

Collapse

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    I predicted this rioting a year ago

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1171967

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    On the third day of looting,
    My true love gave to me,
    Three Nike Trainers,
    Two Greggs Pies,
    And a Samsung HD TV.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    FOAD.

HTH BIDI.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    KUATB

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...s-new-way.html

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    These companies affected should band together and sue the police forces for lack of protection through the courts, seeks billions in damages.
    UK riots: insurers 'will pay claims then recover money from the police' - Telegraph

I fank u

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Mostly yes although I think a few white kids are joining in. Come to think of it I do need a new telly.
    A mate of mine was in Toxteth, climbing out of a Dixons window with a massive telly. As he put his foot on the pavement he saw half a dozen plods with dogs, and he said 'er, I found this in the street and I'm having real trouble putting it back into the shop, can you help me please?'

A while later I bumped into him in the street, and said I havnt seen you for six months, what have you been doing ?

er, six months

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Ah I just learned another new word.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Suity WWCFFFFFFFD?

(What Would Colin FFFFFFFirth Do?)

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Balls.

When they find out who's nicked stuff they should take them all to court for damages as they now do for shoplifters.

I've opened a short on Debenhams for tomorrow.
    That's the spirit. Investors like you will truly help this great nation out of recession and onto greater things. Well done you.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Ah I just learned another new word.

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    Mostly yes although I think a few white kids are joining in. Come to think of it I do need a new telly.
    White kids but Wiggers!

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Clippy would approve, allegedly.
    Suity WWCFFFFFFFD?

(What Would Colin FFFFFFFirth Do?)

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    This isn't happening in white areas. This is black gang culture.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I reckon Westfield.
    Well, lets just start ticking these off then

Gang Lists - www.londonstreetgangs.com

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Tomorrow Crystal Palace is my prediction. That has "changed" enormously since I lived there in 82 as well.
    I reckon Westfield.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X