• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Initiative Aims to Keep Young Women Safe at Oktoberfest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes it easier to spot women now who like to have more beers than the average so might be up for a spot of hide the bratwurst (sorry Weißwurst, its Bayern.) Personally I think the Oktoberfest is tulipe touristy attraction filled with drunken Brits, Aussies and Yanks (not to mention inbred Bavarian farmers.) There are far better piss-ups to be had in Germany such as the Cannstatter Volksfest or really want to go to Munich and vomit then try one of the Starkbierfests
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Makes it easier to spot women now who like to have more beers than the average so might be up for a spot of hide the bratwurst (sorry Weißwurst, its Bayern.) Personally I think the Oktoberfest is tulipe touristy attraction filled with drunken Brits, Aussies and Yanks (not to mention inbred Bavarian farmers.) There are far better piss-ups to be had in Germany such as the Cannstatter Volksfest or really want to go to Munich and vomit then try one of the Starkbierfests
      Don't tell everyone mate. Those festivals are becoming as touristy as Oktoberfest year on year. Should be seeing The Lone Gunman at the Cannstatter again this year.
      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
        Don't tell everyone mate. Those festivals are becoming as touristy as Oktoberfest year on year. Should be seeing The Lone Gunman at the Cannstatter again this year.
        I saw you support Slaughter and the Dogs once...Didn't you play In Der Au in Frankfurt earlier this year as well?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I saw you support Slaughter and the Dogs once...Didn't you play In Der Au in Frankfurt earlier this year as well?
          I am not really Arturo Bassick you know. I chose the handle as I have been a very long time Lurker. Beginning to wish I had chosen a different handle.
          Just saying like.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
            I am not really Arturo Bassick you know. I chose the handle as I have been a very long time Lurker. Beginning to wish I had chosen a different handle.
            Damn...actually I'm not really Darmstadt otherwise I'd be 150,000 different people

Comment

Damn...actually I'm not really Darmstadt otherwise I'd be 150,000 different people
              If you would like to see the real Arturo he is performing in Blackpool tommorrow (I think). He will be doing his acoustic Punktry and Western set in the afternoon then a full blown Lurkers gig in the evening. Both brilliant. AB wanders off "Shado, shado shado"
              Just saying like.

Comment

neon green wrist band my @rse.

I went to the the oktoberfest last september wearing a neon-green 'save the hawaiian grass skirt' wristband, (plus a grass skirt), and when I woke up I was covered in puke and me bum was killing me

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                X