• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Justice!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't be arsed to read the rest of this. If you are ever in a position where someone can undertake you (especially in a van) then you are in the wrong lane. Sounds like he attempted to signal this fact to you and you were still oblivious to the fact that you were in the wrong.

Stay off the motorway if you are incapable of keeping up with the traffic.

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Got very aggressively undertaken by a Fedex driver the other day on the M62. He was driving right up peoples bumpers flashing them out the way in lane 3. Even cut up an ambulance trying to join. Basically driving with extreme aggression causing cars to move dangerously to get out of his way.

I phones the handy number on the back of his van, spoke with the nice lady who answered giving his reg.

Well, ended up with a phone call from somebody senior at Fedex this morning thanking me very much, advising from the reg and timings they found the driver, who was being appropriately dealt with by management.

Hopefully one less idiot on the roads
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      Can't be arsed to read the rest of this. If you are ever in a position where someone can undertake you (especially in a van) then you are in the wrong lane. Sounds like he attempted to signal this fact to you and you were still oblivious to the fact that you were in the wrong.

Fair point.

Last week , I was going approx 85 in the outside lane on a v busy, but moving, stretch of the M6 - Audi (shocker) behind me, driving incredibly aggressively; but I had nowhere to go. I was overtaking, had cars in front of me etc - and yet this guy was speeding up to get closer to me, flashing me etc. No idea why, or to what end. It made me angry at first, but then it did actually scare me a bit. I couldn't have got out of his way if I wanted to.

Some people are just pricks, I suppose.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I wonder how many lorries over took him.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Can't be arsed to read the rest of this. If you are ever in a position where someone can undertake you (especially in a van) then you are in the wrong lane.
          Only in free-moving traffic. And apparently, only in the UK, which I never realised before.

I wonder if there are people whose hobby is phoning those "how am I driving" numbers and making spurious complaints?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X