• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An Assessment of the posters here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craic View Post
    Wrong as ever.
    They must have spiked your shandy with extra Sprite.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      They must have spiked your shandy with extra Spite.
      FTFY
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        They must have spiked your shandy with extra Sprite.
        As you weren't there you wouldn't know. Facts have never been your strong point though.

Comment

Me me me! You left me out, you intellectual pygmy.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Wrong as ever. I was drinking till one o'clock and I've been up and about for about an hour and a half. You know the old saying 'Fool's rush in where angels fear to tread'.
            Wow I wish I was that hard...and on a school night aswell! Hope you don't miss your bus and remember to take your homework in.

Just realised it was school holidays...so why are you up so early? Wet the bed?
            Last edited by BoredBloke; 2 August 2011, 08:11. Reason: didn't realise the kids were off school
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              Wow I wish I was that hard...and on a school night aswell! Hope you don't miss your bus and remember to take your homework in.
              Little chance of that Tony. The Special Bus Craic gets offers a bit more of a personalised service.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

ROTFLMFAO

Milan.

Comment

As you weren't there you wouldn't know. Facts have never been your strong point though.
                  A case of pot calling the kettle black.

Some of the posters you made stuff up about in your first post have been on here a long time and a good part of their life stories are on the board.

However you don't know how to use the search facility so it's not surprising when you decided to be spiteful you made stuff up.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    A case of pot calling the kettle black.

Some of the posters you made stuff up about in your first post have been on here a long time and a good part of their life stories are on the board.

However you don't know how to use the search facility so it's not surprising when you decided to be spiteful you made stuff up.
                    I know, I wish they wouldn't do that. Bedwetters.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      He's very good. Let me try.

5) NAT. A sarcastic know it all European based poster who only got the position of moderator because better candidates didn't come forward. Thinks he's a funny anarchical poster but IRL would drive around and around looking for a parking space as opposed to
                      pulling up on yellow lines and popping into the newsagents for some fags.
                      Astonishingly accurate. Except I don't smoke. Have we met at some point?
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X