• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dynamo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    It's the mobile phone in a bottle one that has me stumped. Very impressive.
    . . . and the ring on the wine glass stem.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Hmmm, watched it in slow mo on youtube.

You can see that he throws the phone in his hand inside his jacket. From the way he's standing the bottle in his hand has been swapped for another while everyone is looking at the phone, probably by the guy standing behind him.

Only question then is how they get the right model of phone into the bottle.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

He's obviously very skilled with cards but, a few of the bigger tricks, got to be stooges.

How did he pull that Polo out of his throat?
        Last edited by Durbs; 22 July 2011, 09:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
          He's obviously very skilled with cards but, a few of the bigger tricks, got to be stooges.

How did he pull that Polo out of his throat?
          I think he had another polo in his hand when he was holding the necklace and when he pulled it away from his neck the polo dropped down. I guess he had some skin-like prosthetic on his neck (Blaine did something similar with thread I think).
          Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Originally posted by Qdos Consulting View Post
            I think he had another polo in his hand when he was holding the necklace and when he pulled it away from his neck the polo dropped down. I guess he had some skin-like prosthetic on his neck (Blaine did something similar with thread I think).
            Yeah, that one was one of the easier ones to spot, polo was in his hand and when he whipped the chain forward, he drops it down

Comment

I was stood in a village pub just outside Bradford and it was on the telly. Was chatting with the landlord about how good he was and he says "You should tell his Mum - that's her standing next to you"

It was as well....his Gran and Grandad were also in.
              Formerly Sausage Surprise but forgot password on account that had email address from old gig

Comment

Working...
              X