• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

@Sasguru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Yep, and the history is fascinating on many different levels.
    Let me tell you about history: sheet happens. Where is my doctorate?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Why didn't you PM Sasguru if you wanted to give him a blowjob as opposed to letting us all know about it and how sad of you to want to post about a rep. Meh
      Well believe it or not others are also interested, and not everyone posts on here just to be a pri ck. You clearly do though. And sad of me to post about a rep? I don't think so, you're just annoyed for being outed again. You really are a sad little man, as you regularly show.
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Let me tell you about history: sheet happens. Where is my doctorate?
        Oh oh, gotta lay off the schnapps now and again old chap...
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
          Well believe it or not others are also interested, and not everyone posts on here just to be a pri ck. You clearly do though. And sad of me to post about a rep? I don't think so, you're just annoyed for being outed again. You really are a sad little man, as you regularly show.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Oh oh, gotta lay off the schnapps now and again old chap...
            ok ok, memories take us back dreams take forward.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

ok ok, memories take us back dreams take forward.
              Scooter, mostly I get your posts in your most lucid moments despite poor spelling and grammar but occasionally you're well beyond low earth orbit
              Me, me, me...

Comment

zero, a human idea we use for base 10 numbers, 10, 100, 1000 and so on.
                We were counting in base 60 long before base 10.

Comment

Scooter, mostly I get your posts in your most lucid moments despite poor spelling and grammar but occasionally you're well beyond low earth orbit
                  That was my revised history thesis.

I went a poa school with 65 puilps to a klassroom and not everybody got the atteniotn they needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                    Outed? What the fook are you rambling on about? Rep isn't anonymous. I repped your post cause because I thought it was dull. Now please stop crying about your rep you big baby.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ouch.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X