• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

@Sasguru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Ouch.
    Indeed. Such bitterness...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      That was my revised history thesis.

I went a poa school with 65 puilps to a klassroom and not everybody got the atteniotn they needed.
      I went to a school where over time three of my fellow pupils were murdered and four were jailed for murder, no connection.

The teachers couldn't give a sh!t and hated you if you showed any potential. If I ever want to get to a school reunion I just need to find out the visiting hours of Barlinnie Prison.

Anyway, I survived and did rather well what's your excuse?
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Is it so hard to make sense sometimes?
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Is it so hard to make sense sometimes?

Someone can't get his duvet cover on again...
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I think I've seen it, but got the early morning repeat set on record anyway. Plus the whole series of 4, which is something for my PVR to forget about or not as it chooses.

Comment

Bitterness implies there is a personal nature to the post. I find evidence to support the long standing tradition of CUK posters to mock the resident dunce without malice.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Outed? What the fook are you rambling on about? Rep isn't anonymous. I repped your post cause because I thought it was dull. Now please stop crying about your rep you big baby.
                Suck my balls MF

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Someone can't get his duvet cover on again...
                  Dinnae be confusing common sense, intelligence and ability to write with the manual dexterity required to replace a duvet cover for the first time.

I'm sure Scooter has strung a sentence together before now, I'd never changed a duvet cover but could follow the instructions posted on here to a successful conclusion.

Now, put the kettle on love...
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                    Suck my balls MF

If you had any. Maybe I would.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post

I went to a school where over time three of my fellow pupils were murdered and four were jailed for murder,
                      Crikey - So they never found the fourth pupil's body? Tough school!
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X