• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

@Sasguru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Hook, line and sinker.

Making sense now and again opposed to more often and frequent?
    By far more frequently than you can so a winner whatever way you look at it
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      Well believe it or not others are also interested, and not everyone posts on here just to be a pri ck. You clearly do though. And sad of me to post about a rep? I don't think so, you're just annoyed for being outed again. You really are a sad little man, as you regularly show.

The thread subject is interesting and yes many Cukkers could be interested,but,the title is "sasguru" ? Wtf is that all about ? Why cant you just put the thread title as "maths on telly" or something ? This just looks like you and him are having sex on a beach and want others to watch and enjoy.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

"Oo! Oo! Sas. BBC4 - Joy of Stats. Do you want a shiner now?" - Ruprect.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
        X