• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rep System

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I offered to buy a kidney from him.

Who? I could do with a couple of new ones meself.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Who? I could do with a couple of new ones meself.
      The bolshie one with the cash flow problem.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Ahh, the armchair warrior who's taken a liking to Corporal Bhoy

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Ahh, the armchair warrior who's taken a liking to Corporal Bhoy
          Me as well, I got this, titled 'Cockhead':

Originally posted by BolshieBastard
          Hahahaha. What a f ucking saddo you are. And you cant even get the basics about BN66 correct!

Mr I Do Everything By the HMRC Book. Yeah righto!
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Me as well, I got this, titled 'Cockhead':
            All mine were very heavily tinged with "scottish" and "c unt".
            Think I may have touched a nerve!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I would just ignore him.

No contractor should have cash flow difficulties unless they've been sat on the bench for a year while caring for their partner going through cancer.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

I've just got 8 in a row. His jokes aren't funny and his spelling is ****ing appalling.

Comment

I've just got 8 in a row. His jokes aren't funny and his spelling is ****ing appalling.
                  Mustn't expect much from someone so low down the food chain. It is a wonder that he ever stumbled across the place in the first instance. He was probably doing a search on constipation..............

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

That's totally out of order, calling someone a Scottish c**t, especially when you're a tim c**t These southerners have no idea how to even insult us properly, racist bastards !!
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      That's totally out of order, calling someone a Scottish c**t, especially when you're a tim c**t These southerners have no idea how to even insult us properly, racist bastards !!
                      He's a bit thick this one though, you have to forgive him.

Comment

Working...
                      X