• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time? Waste of time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time? Waste of time?

I do think so. We all take ourselves to seriously - as if in the long run anything matters.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Think it is very true that we are so obsessed with not wasting our time that in fact we do waste it because we don't truly enjoy all the things we feel obliged to cram into it. Happiest time I've had has just been loafing around on a Greek beach for months on end.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The most intelligent personal philosophy is hedonism.
      And with that thought, I am off to the offie for a bit more of what I've had.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

As a great man once wrote: "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

Makes you think.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
          As a great man once wrote: "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

Makes you think.
          Makes you drink.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
              Where do you get all your little quotes from?
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

we all take ourselves too seriously

probably
                Last edited by Antman; 1 April 2006, 14:42. Reason: hungover pathetic remark

Comment

Working...
                X